This week at janegee
LIVE with Jane on Facebook:
- Monday 6/22 at 12pm: janegee Skincare Treatments
- Wednesday 6/24 at 12pm: After Sun Care
- Friday 6/26 at 12pm: Q&A with Jane - Jane will be answering any questions you may have on skin, product, and clean living. Submit your questions through the week by emailing Sophie (firstname.lastname@example.org), messaging us on Instagram/ Facebook, or tuning in Friday to ask!
Can't make any of these times? No problem! Each video will remain on our janegee Facebook page for you to view at your convenience.
- Curbside Pickup - We will now be offering curbside pickup the same hours as our retail store (Wednesday - Sunday from 10am to 5pm). When ordering online, please select "Curbside Pickup" at checkout. Since we process all online orders from our factory in Rollinsford, we will contact you once it has made it to our Portsmouth store and is available for pickup. When the time comes to pick up your order, please give us a call when your are outside (either front or back of the store) and we will bring it to you. If you are driving, please go to the back of our store in the Worth Parking Lot. **For same day ordering and pick up, please call the store at (603)431-0335 to place a phone order**
- Local Delivery - if you live locally we would be happy to hand deliver your order for free! Simply select "Local Delivery" at checkout. We are currently delivering to Portsmouth, Rye, New Castle, Hampton, Greenland, Dover, Durham, and Rollinsford. If you have any special delivery instructors, please leave them in the notes! We will contact you when we are headed your way with your order.
How to Shop Safely with Us: Re-Opening Protocols
We are asking that everyone be mindful and respectful when you enter the store, wear a mask the entire time you're in the space, and sanitize your hands upon entering. If you do not have a mask we will be supplying disposable ones for you at the store entrances. In addition, we will be following all state provided guidelines for retail and services:
- Limiting retail occupancy to 6 customers or less
- Masks are required. We will be supplying disposable masks if you do not have one.
- All staff wearing PPE
- Sanitizing stations for patrons
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing
- New shop layout to practice social distancing
- NO testers or samples are allowed, and will be removed from the shelves
- NO cash payments will be accepted, credit card transactions only
- NO returns or exchanges on clothing or food items
- Please do not shop if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Shop alone or in a pair
Did you hear the good news? We are now allowed to offer all services including facials! There are still a lot of specific protocols and regulations we have to follow, so please be patient with us as we navigate this unknown territory.
- Online booking has been suspended to help us schedule appointments safely. Please give us a call at (603)431-0335 to book your appointment!
- Clients are required to wear a face covering at all times while in the store. We will be supplying disposable masks if you do not have one.
- Waiting areas are closed, so clients must wait in their cars or outside until the technician is ready for the appointment. We will call you once we are ready and meet you at the back door (Worth Parking Lot side of the building).
- There will be a 15% COVID surcharge on all appointments to help cover the extra safety precautions and materials.
- Pedicure clients, please bring flip flops or sandals to your appointment.
- All clients will receive a phone call for a COVID-19 screening within 24 hours of their appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well and have any flu-like symptoms.