janegee Happenings: June 8th - 14th
This week at janegee
The big day is almost here! To say we've missed you is an understatement. We are so excited to reopen our doors to our seacoast community this Wednesday!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support and loyalty always, but especially over the past 12 weeks. Your support during these uncertain times means the whole world to us. After careful consideration, we are excited to announce that we are re-opening June 10th for retail and limited services! We will be open Wednesday through Sunday 10am-5pm to start, with the goal of increasing times and days in the near future.
Continue reading to learn about what Facebook and Instagram lives we have planned for this week, and learn more about our re-opening safety protocols.
We are so excited to see you all back in the store so soon!
In love, light, and health,
Jane, Sophie, and the janegee Team
LIVE with Jane on Facebook:
- Monday 6/8 at 12pm: Why I Love Clay Masks
- Tuesday 6/9 at 12pm: Market Day - Virtual In-Store Sale (continue reading to learn more!)
- Wednesday 6/10 at 12pm: janegee Body Treatments
- Friday 6/12 at 12pm: janegee Natural Nails
- Saturday 6/13 at 9am: Saturday Morning Meditation with Jane - all meditation is LIVE in our private meditation Facebook group. Make sure you join the group HERE to access.
Can't make any of these times? No problem! Each video will remain on our janegee Facebook page for you to view at your convenience, or in the case of the meditation, you can find it in the Morning Meditation private group.
Instagram LIVE with Shannon:
Join beauty therapist, Shannon Elaine, LIVE on Instagram this Thursday (6/11) at 12pm for her natural everyday makeup routine.
Thursday 6/11 at 12pm: Get Ready With Me | Makeup Tutorial LIVE on Instagram
Join Jane LIVE on Facebook this Tuesday (6/9) for an in-store virtual SALE! Jane will be showing you a variety of jewelry, clothing, kitchen, and fashion accessories at a discounted rate. Simply tune in and let us know if you see an item you are interested in! We will then contact you for payment and to organize shipping or curbside pickup!
- Tuesday June 9th at 12pm: Market Day - Virtual In-Store Sale** LIVE on Facebook
Order Delivery Options
- Curbside Pickup - We will now be offering curbside pickup the same hours as our retail store (Wednesday - Sunday from 10am to 5pm). When ordering online, please select "Curbside Pickup" at checkout. Since we process all online orders from our factory in Rollinsford, we will contact you once it has made it to our Portsmouth store and is available for pickup. When the time comes to pick up your order, please give us a call when your are outside (either front or back of the store) and we will bring it to you. If you are driving, please go to the back of our store in the Worth Parking Lot. **For same day ordering and pick up, please call the store at (603)431-0335 to place a phone order**
- Local Delivery - if you live locally we would be happy to hand deliver your order for free! Simply select "Local Delivery" at checkout. We are currently delivering to Portsmouth, Rye, New Castle, Hampton, Greenland, Dover, Durham, and Rollinsford. If you have any special delivery instructors, please leave them in the notes! We will contact you when we are headed your way with your order.
RetailWe are asking that everyone be mindful and respectful when you enter the store, wear a mask the entire time you're in the space, and sanitize your hands upon entering. If you do not have a mask we will be supplying disposable ones for you at the store entrances. In addition, we will be following all state provided guidelines for retail and services:
- Limiting retail occupancy to 6 customers or less
- All staff wearing PPE
- Sanitizing stations for patrons
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing
- New shop layout to practice social distancing
- NO testers or samples are allowed, and will be removed from the shelves.
- NO cash payments will be accepted, credit card transactions only.
ServicesPer the NH Governor, we are allowed to offer manicures, pedicures, brow waxing, brow tinting, lash tinting, and body treatments including reiki and lymphatic drainage. There are a lot of specific protocols and regulations we have to follow, so please be patient with us as we navigate this unknown territory.
- Online booking has been suspended to help us schedule appointments safely. Please give us a call to book your appointment!
- Clients are required to wear a face covering at all times while in the store. We will be supplying disposable masks if you do not have one.
- Services must not last longer than one hour (this means no mani + pedi combos right now).
- Waiting areas are closed, so clients must wait in their cars until the technician is ready for the appointment. We will call you once we are ready and meet you at the back door (Worth Parking Lot side of the building).
- There will be a 15% COVID surcharge on all appointments to help cover the extra safety precautions and materials.