We are Hiring!
Join a family of like-minded, health-conscious, and uplifting women! janegee is a botanically-based skincare company looking to add a part-time Manufacturing Assistant to the Laboratory team based in Rollinsford, NH. This position would be 15+ hours per week with the possibility of added hours during busier times of the year (fall/winter especially).
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, have strong attention to detail, and be able and willing to work independently.
- Manufacturing products from start to finish following guidance of Lead Lab Technician and Chemist (bath bombs, cutting/curing soap, oils, lotions, etc.)
- Labelling finished products with an emphasis on quality control
- Cleaning and maintaining organization of laboratory and warehouse
- Follow Good Manufacturing Processes while making products
- Packaging online orders and delivering to post office in a timely manner
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs or up to 55 lbs with assistance
- Be comfortable working on your feet
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to work within the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Monday-Friday (schedule to be mutually agreed upon and flexible within these hours/days)
- Be able to take direction and follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for production
- Employee discount on janegee products and services
- Flexible schedule
- Holidays and Weekends off
Being a part of our team means you are part of our janegee family!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.