Thank you to everyone for your support and patience during these difficult times. The health and safety of our staff, clients, and community are our top priorities as we reopen. Over the past month, we have spent time renovating the store, removing large displays to allow for better traffic flow, de-cluttering areas of unnecessary items, updating service areas to allow for social distancing, and much more.
Starting June 10th we will be open for in-store shopping and limited services Wednesday-Sunday from 10am to 5pm. As things normalize, we plan to extend days/hours, so please keep an eye out for updates!
We visiting the store ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Limiting retail occupancy to 6 customers or less
- Masks are required. We will be supplying disposable masks if you do not have one.
- All staff wearing PPE
- Sanitizing stations for patrons
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing
- New shop layout to practice social distancing
- NO testers or samples are allowed, and will be removed from the shelves
- NO cash payments will be accepted, credit card transactions only
- NO returns or exchanges on clothing or food items
- Please do not shop if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Shop alone or in a pair
Per the NH Governor, we are allowed to offer manicures, pedicures, brow waxing, brow tinting, lash tinting, and body treatments including reiki and lymphatic drainage. There are a lot of specific protocols and regulations we have to follow, so please be patient with us as we navigate this unknown territory.
- Online booking has been suspended to help us schedule appointments safely. Please give us a call at (603)431-0335 to book your appointment!
- Clients are required to wear a face covering at all times while in the store. We will be supplying disposable masks if you do not have one.
- Services must not last longer than one hour (this means no mani + pedi combos right now).
- Waiting areas are closed, so clients must wait in their cars or outside until the technician is ready for the appointment. We will call you once we are ready and meet you at the back door (Worth Parking Lot side of the building).
- There will be a 15% COVID surcharge on all appointments to help cover the extra safety precautions and materials.
- Pedicure clients, please bring flip flops or sandals to your appointment.
- All clients will receive a phone call for a COVID-19 screening within 24 hours of their appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well and have any flu-like symptoms.
We will be following the Governor closely and updating protocols as needed to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and community. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding with all of these new guidelines and safety regulations. We are SO excited to see you all back in the store!