Our wonderfully rich body oils will leave your skin feeling soft, supple, smooth and hydrated. I love this oil blend! It is a highly potent blend of oils to nourish your skin, and has multiple uses and benefits. Use it as a body moisturizer, a massage oil, bath oil or as a luxury hair treatment.
Excite your senses, soothe your skin, and relax tired and sore muscles.
restore & soothe
Jasmine and Rose are both very sensual scents, making this our most popular massage oil.
uplift & soothe
Bergamot and Grapefruit are my favorite citrus scents. They are both such beautiful, fresh, and uplifting oils. I love using this body oil first thing in the morning to help kick start my day.
relax & soothe
As you probably know, Lavender is an extremely relaxing scent, making this body oil great as a bath oil or massage oil before bed.
balance & soothe
Pregnant women love this oil! Great for soothing dry skin, but also helps prevent/reverse stretch marks.
How to use:
- Body moisturizer - apply to dry skin. Tip: For extra dry skin, apply your favorite Body Oil after a bath or shower when your skin is still damp.
- Bath oil - add a few pumps of your favorite Body Oil to a warm bath. Sit back and relax!
- Massage oil - apply a generous amount to desired area and massage in. Great on sore and tight muscles.
- Hair oil - this is actually one of my favorite ways to use my Body Oils. You can use them overnight as a hair treatment to help hydrate dry and damaged hair before you wash your hair to help hydrate, or as a leave-in treatment to help with frizz and static.
- Overnight hydrating treatment - Apply a generous amount to dry hair. Leave on overnight; rinse thoroughly in the morning. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Pre-shampoo treatment - Apply a generous amount to dry or damp hair and scalp. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly. Shampoo and condition as usual.
- Intensive hydrating treatment - Apply a generous amount to damp hair and scalp. Place a warm, moist towel around the head and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly; shampoo and condition as usual.
- Leave-in anti-frizz/ static treatment - Apply a small amount to hands and apply to hair after styling, concentrating on the middle and ends. I will apply a few times throughout the day if needed.