Summer is almost here and so is vacation season! Traveling soon? Struggling to create your packing list? We’ve got you covered! Read below to discover our top 10 travel must-haves. Oh, and the best part… they can all go through security with you in your carry-on bag.
Our Top 10 Skincare Travel Must-Haves
1. Tomate Creme: Tomate Creme is our newest product and the perfect moisturizer to bring with you on vacation. This lightweight daily moisturizer works to hydrate your skin and balance your pH to restore radiance. Its high concentration of tomato lycopene extract is powerful on skins that have experienced UV damage.
2. Elixir: Our Elixir is our best-selling product for a reason. It is the go-to product if you want bright, healthy skin. It was designed to balance and hydrate all skin and works amazingly to reduce the appearance of sun damage, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. We’d never leave for vacation without it.
3. Lavender Eucalyptus Deodorant (Travel Size): Our deodorant is made of a dynamic blend of butters and oils that will keep you smelling fresh all day. This clean, all-natural deodorant outperforms any other natural deodorant we’ve ever tried. Our travel-size version makes it super easy to leave in your purse if you need to reapply throughout the day.
4. Floral Water: Our Floral Waters are a simple way to add minerals and moisture to the skin without having to use heavy serums or applying more moisturizer, especially on hot summer days. They are light, refreshing, easy to use, and can be spritzed on the skin as many times as needed throughout the day.
5. Sweet Stick Mini: Our Sweet Stick is our most versatile product. This multi-purpose balm can be used in so many different ways and also comes in a mini version that is perfect to throw in your purse and have with you at all times. This balm is a must-have for any excursion, as it is amazing for dry lips, scratches, skin irritations, bites, eczema, cuts, sores, etc! Bonus: mums also love it as a nipple cream and for diaper rash.
6. Fresh Eyes Makeup Remover: Sometimes busy vacations get exhausting and the last thing you want to do at the end of the day is take your makeup off. However, we know how important it is to keep up your skincare regime no matter where you are. Our Fresh Eyes Makeup Remover is made of a lovely blend of Sweet Almond and Geranium oils that work to quickly and easily remove makeup. It also softens fine lines and reduces puffiness. It’s the perfect product to use before you wash your face and start your nightly skincare routine.
7. Clear Skin: Washing and cleansing your face daily is the most important part of your skincare routine and why you shouldn’t leave for vacation without a cleanser. Clear Skin is a gentle and effective cleanser, treatment, and moisturizer all in one. It is the perfect cleanser to bring along with you on your trip, as it works to balance oil production, refine, moisturize, and leave your skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
8. Aromatherapy Roll-Ons: Traveling can be difficult on your sleep schedule. A new place, a different time zone, beds and pillows that aren’t yours, and just the excitement of being away are all things that can make it difficult to get proper sleep on vacation. This is why we love bringing our janegee Sleep Aromatherapy Roll-On with us whenever we stay somewhere new. This soothing blend of 100% pure Lavender, Marjoram, and Lemon essential oils combine to create the most relaxing oil blend that is perfect for any time you need help falling asleep.
9. Dry Shampoo: On hot summer days your hair often needs a refresh more frequently than in the winter months. Our dry shampoo is the perfect product to use on your hair between shampoos. The best part is that it doesn't leave behind a white residue like many other dry shampoos do.
10. Raw Elements Face and Body SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen: The sun is life giving, nourishing, and stimulating. We believe that our skin needs that exposure to the sun. Although it is important to limit your time in the sun between the hours of 10am and 2pm when the sun is most intense, we know that is not always possible. For those times when you know you will be in the direct sun for longer stretches of time, we recommend using Raw Elements natural sunscreen! Raw Elements offers a variety of products including, daily sunscreen for face and body, face sticks, tinted face products, lip protection, and a zero waste baby & kids line. Their products are environmentally friendly, reef safe, and certified natural. Many of their products are also available in plastic free tins or cardboard tubes. We love how nicely everything applies, and how light weight they feel on the skin. Raw Elements has the most wonderful products to protect your skin when you need it.
So, whether you’re flying somewhere for a vacation, staying at a beach cottage, going camping, or wherever your summer travels may take you, we hope that you found this blog helpful! Which janegee products are your travel must-haves? We’d love to know!