PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Customers, clients, and staff must wear a mask while in the shop.
- janegee will be supplying masks to customer who do not have one
- Technicians will additionally wear Face Shields during services.
- janegee is making a CDC approved hand sanitizer (70% alcohol, Glycerin, and Aloe Juice) that is available around the store for use.
- Technicians are required to wear gloves during services.
- janegee will be fully sanitized daily
- Spray bottles with pure alcohol will be available for cleaning
- Hospital grade peroxide wipes will be found at different stations around the store and available for staff and customers to clean/ disinfect.
- The service register will be sanitized between each customer. T
- The bathroom will be cleaned every 30 minutes and recorded on the sanitizing schedule
janegee is currently offering all services, including:
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Waiting areas are currently closed. Please wait in your car, or outside the building. We will call you when we are ready for you and bring you directly to the service area.
- For services, please use our back door located in the Worth Parking Lot.
- Online booking: Simple and easy online booking is back! Book here or call (603)431-0335 to schedule your appointment.
- Client Screening:
- You will recieve a pre-visit remote consultations within 24 hours of your appointment. You will be asked the following questions:
- Has any symptoms of COVID-19 or fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher.
- Has had any close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Traveled in the past 14 days either: i. Internationally (outside the U.S.),
- By cruise ship, or
- Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken and a quick screening will be done again.
- All clients MUST wear, at a minimum, a cloth face covering over the nose and mouth when within the establishment. If the client does not have a cloth face covering, the establishment will provide a mask to the client. Cloth face masks/coverings must be worn and managed according to CDC guidance about use of cloth face coverings.
- All staff MUST wear, at a minimum, a cloth face covering over the nose and mouth at all times when within the establishment, even when alone in client service areas (e.g. cleaning and disinfecting after services).
- Staff and clients wearing face coverings must not touch their eyes, nose, mouth, or face, or adjust their face mask without first sanitizing hands. After touching face or adjusting mask, hands must be sanitized.
- Food/ Beverages:
- At this time, please do not bring any food or beverages into the space
- janegee cannot provide any kind of beverage until further notice (no water and tea)
- janegee is limiting the store to 8 retail customers.
- Customers are encourage not to touch items unless they are buying
- Credit Card transactions only
- No cash
- No testers or samples are allowed.
- Staff must change into work clothing at the start of each shift, and change out of work clothing after scheduled shift and before leaving establishment. Worn work clothing should be transported in a plastic bag and laundered normally.
- This includes shoes
- Daily Employee Screenings & Temperature Checks upon entering the building