janegee COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Masks will be optional for vaccinated customers visiting our retail store.
- Masks are still required for all service clients during the duration of their appointment at our nail bar and skin lab.
- janegee will be supplying masks to customer who do not have one
- All staff and technicians will remain wearing masks for the time being.
- janegee is making a CDC approved hand sanitizer (70% alcohol, Glycerin, and Aloe Juice) that is available around the store for use.
- janegee will be fully sanitized daily
- Spray bottles with pure alcohol will be available for cleaning
- Hospital grade peroxide wipes will be found at different stations around the store and available for staff and customers to clean/ disinfect.
- The service register will be sanitized between each customer. T
- The bathroom will be cleaned every 30 minutes and recorded on the sanitizing schedule
janegee is currently offering all services, including:
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Waiting areas are currently closed. Please wait in your car, or outside the building. We will call you when we are ready for you and bring you directly to the service area.
- For services, please use our back door located in the Worth Parking Lot.
- Online booking: Simple and easy online booking is back! Book here or call (603)431-0335 to schedule your appointment.
- Client Screening:
- You will receive a health screening questionnaire via email within 24 hours of your appointment. You will be asked the following questions:
- Has any symptoms of COVID-19 or fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher.
- Has had any close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Traveled in the past 14 days either: i. Internationally (outside the U.S.),
- By cruise ship, or
- Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken and a quick screening will be done again.