Avocado Zinc SPF 30 Natural Body Sunscreen
Thin and easy to spread across large surface areas of the body, this 100% natural physical / mineral sunscreen uses only non-nano zinc oxide to safely and naturally protect the skin from UVA & UVB rays.
- Infused with Avocado Oil and Raspberry Seed Oil for anti-aging, hydration, a boost of collagen, and a natural SPF value for additional sun protection
- 4-hours water resistant, SPF 30, Broad Spectrum, and no white cast
- A big 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) tube to last you months and months
- Extra clear zinc - no white cast
- Doubles as a moisturizer
- Suitable for all ages, including babies (0+ months) and pregnant/ breastfeeding mothers
All Avocado Zinc products are oil-based in order to be 100% natural and preservative-free. The plant oils used are 98% non-comedogenic & do not block pores. Their formulas quickly absorb into the skin, leaving a dewy, moisturized complexion.
6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
Made in Perth, Western Australia
Apply a thin even layer (1 tsp per limb) of sunscreen to exposed areas of skin at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently and especially after swimming, toweling, or exercising.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If irritation develops discontinue use.
Avoid prolonged exposure to sun. When exposed to sun, wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and a hat.
Store below 85 F.
Use as an everyday body sunscreen & moisturizer.
3-year shelf life from date of manufacture. For expiration date, please see crimp of tube.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 195 mg/g (19.5%)
Non-Active Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Castor Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3-Polyricinoleate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Avocado Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Isostearic Acid.